The Job Profiles involves::
- Listening to calls of the team size and give a feedback and coaching to the team.
- Driving quality metrics as a target for the centre
- Managing process performance on Call Quality, customer experience enhancement.
- Responsible for developing processes & formats to ensure effective quality management of processes and adherence to compliance standards.
- Responsible to assess the effectiveness of the pitch of the call (tone modulation), make non Compliance analysis and to ensure that corrective measures are taken in the event of any deviations.
- Accountable for Overall Process compliance of the Process and provide periodic Training & refreshers to the Executives.
- Assisting TLs and Team coaches in managing their processes by doing the call monitoring and coaching/Feedback management, helping them identify areas of opportunity and working towards improving the same from time to time.
Interview Dates - 17th & 18th Feb'2017 (Friday & Saturday)
Contact Person - Dharamveer
Contact Number - 9738020980
6th Floor, D Block, iLabs Centre
Plot No. 18, Software Units Layout
Survey No. 64 (P), Madhapur
Hyderabad - 500081
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Quality Coach
Role: Quality Coach